Teignbridge Propellers design and manufacture their propellers entirely “in house” in our purpose designed 6000 sq. m factory. This means that we can have complete control over quality, and this, together with our design ability, is why the company has the reputation for high quality, high strength, and high performance products.
The whole process from initial design, application design, pattern/mould making, precision casting, machining, precision finishing, and inspection, is carried out in our factory under carefully controlled conditions.
Teignbridge Propellers offer their customers:
- 40 years of design and manufacturing experience with thousands of applications world-wide
- A high efficiency propeller design that has not been out performed
- An accurate application sizing and design service
- Propellers for all types of vessels: Power boats, patrol boats, tugs, ferries, support and supply vessels
- Propellers up to 2.5m in diameter and 2tons in weight
- The most comprehensive range of standard propellers in the world
- Custom designed propellers to suit the vessel
- A rapid mould/pattern-making facility
- Customer designed propellers for other propeller companies
- Replacement OEM propellers
- Very latest technology & materials
Teignbridge propellers give:
- Optimum vessel performance
- Reduced noise
- Smooth Vibration free performance
- Better fuel economy
- Long service life
Selecting & sizing your propeller
Teignbridge’s design engineers have an excellent reputation for accurately sizing propellers to suit the required application.
By using a combination of specialist computer software and the wealth of experience the Company has gained over the past 40 years, Teignbridge have the expertise to provide you with the information you need to make the right decision to achieve the optimum performance for your vessel.
What Teignbridge Customers Say:
Just a short note to say how pleased we are with your continued support, assisting us to give quality support to our Princess Motor Yacht customers around the world. Your team are always most helpful and professional from the initial enquiry process with your knowledgeable sales team right through to your expert despatch team. We look forward to developing further our close working relationship in the future.
Peter Ward, Princess Motor Yacht Sales
Teignbridge have supplied MSubs Ltd. with propellers for a number of custom built underwater vehicles ranging from a 9 tonne 300m rated 2 person mini submarine to a 24 metre long 60 tonne Autonomous Underwater Vehicle. Teignbridge have provided excellent service, delivering propellers on time for a very reasonable price.
Teignbridge’s after sales service and technical support has also been excellent, providing technical advice on propeller design for prospective future vehicles’
I would just like to thank you and the staff at Teignbridge Propeller for the fantastic service we have received over the last couple of years. It is a pleasure to work with professional people such as yourselves.
Response time on quotes along with timely deliveries being made when they say they will, goes hand in hand with our own motto at Lauderdale Propeller Service. That being the “Ultimate in Sales & Service”.
A very big shout out to you and your staff. Thank you again!!!
Drew Cooney, Lauderdale propeller service